Supply Chain Manager
Join SproutWorld and help us make the world more sustainable. SproutWorld is B Corp certified, meaning we are among a select few businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance in the world.
Maybe you know our sustainable pencils that can be planted after use? It is an innovative product sold in more than 80 countries, and even though SproutWorld is Danish, the brand is known throughout the world. In fact, we have sold more than 40 million pencils since the company was founded in 2013.
Our B2B customers include well-known brands such as Nestlé, Disney, Porsche, Red Barnet, Coca-Cola, Marriott and many more. Besides being used by millions all over the world, it is also used by celebrities such as Richard Branson, Michelle Obama, and Gordon Ramsey as giveaway, for resale or promotions.
In 2021 we also launched the first plantable makeup pencil in the world.
Our primary B2C sales channel is Amazon, but we also have our own webshop.
SproutWorld has 35 employees. Our office is situated in Copenhagen SV, and we have an office in Boston, USA.
About the job
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the Sprout Production & Logistics. He or she will ensure the business can efficiently source raw materials, manufacture products, store inventory and transport shipments to consumers or wholesalers and will support the Product Life Cycle Management. Their duties include analysing logistics data to refine the supply chain, negotiating business relationships and communicating with suppliers and distributors.
Your duties and responsibilities
As Supply Chain Manager you will provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity, and there are many duties that accompany this. Job duties for this role include but are not limited to:
· Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
· Collaborate with other departments to close operational gaps.
· Balance safety, cost management and business growth and prepare and submit reports.
· Optimize Production operations together with our manufacturing site based in Poland.
· Handle communications and negotiations with suppliers.
· Support Sustainability projects linked to the Supply Chain Operations.
· Manage and mentor employees.
We are looking for an employee with these qualifications as a minimum:
· You have 1-3 years of experience from a similar position.
· You are fluent in English & Danish in writing and speech. Preferably you also speak and write Polish, but this is not a requirement.
· IT skills: you master Office 365, ERP: specifically Navision.
· You are structured and detail oriented regarding suppliers and customers.
· You are flexible and can work in a busy environment.
· You take responsibility for your work and set high standards.
· You work equally well alone as within a team.
We offer you
· An exciting job in a global and fast-growing company.
· A company focusing on sustainability.
· Great colleagues that are ambitious and passionate in a company where we laugh a lot, and the atmosphere is nice.
Send your application and your CV today to CFO: Martijn Visser: [email protected]
If you have questions, feel free to call Martijn Visser (+45 28 83 06 72) or send us an email.